Monday

So I work at the library in town. Its a fabulous job and I love it to pieces. I plan on being a school librarian (hopefully primary school).
Here are some books I'm loving at the moment.

The Man Who Lost His Head
By Claire Huchet Bishop
Illustrated by Robert McCloskey

Amazing wee book, the drawings are absolutely awesome. I haven't actually finished reading it yet, but so far so blinking good.

And then there is this spectacular book.
The Story Blanket
By Ferida Wolff and Harriet May Savitz
Illustrated by Elena Odriozola

OKay so Elena Odriozola is totally in my top five illustrators at the moment. Here i have the cover of said book plus some other random pictures by her that I like. I cant wait to read more book by this author and illustrated by this charming girl.





And finally today I just took some bread out of the oven. Eek. i love the holidays!






No comments: