Wednesday

I'm Awesome, Yeah?






Some pictures off Jacob's camera. Top one was just me playing around, perhaps in an attempt to show you some of my sweet fashion style, which was likely a failure because, heck, when do I ever succeed at that! 
However! You can see I actually spend the majority of my time prancing around in a cat suit. Not really but if it wasn't so itchy I totally would.
Last picture is from my party one the weekend. Shit! It rocked!! It ended with an epic throwing of the stereo off the balcony because I fell onto and it broke. I'm sure there will be more photos of the night to come.
Does anyone else have animal suits? Or am I just a weird, awesome, freak?

1 comment:

Love_Again said...

Happy birthday for the other day, fellow aries girl. I left a reply to the question you posted on my blog, but kinda rambled on a bit.. But, yeah it's below your comment on my post :)