Wednesday



On the first day of New Zealand summer our beloved friend hosted a Hangi. Believe it or not I didn't take a single photo. What a loser. 
We arrived late anyway as I had to work and then we had to drive there, which is about 5 hours.
Anyway, we passed through this little town, Shannon. I've always been pretty transfixed by the buildings in this town so this time I stopped. And it just so happened that on of the biggest building had had a big fire. Of course, for photographical purposes I was delighted, though I did feel a bit sad. That building likely wont be there for long. It's probably gone already actually.

1 comment:

Tilly said...

What the eckers is a hangi?...new zealanders!

I love your photography as always and i hope Korea is treating you well :D lots of love and toofy grins xxx