Friday
































































































after all my talk of spring being in the air apparently we are being hit with "the biggest storm in the world." Whatever news!! we had a pretty minor thunder and lighting moment at lunch time, so hopefully tomorrow will get a bit more into it.
Thankfully, I got some photos developed and they fit the mood pretty well. I rediscovered how to use my work scanner so hopefully that means more photos coming up!
Have been doing loads of essay writing so have got Pandoras box and Picnic at Hanging rocks to watch (maybe tonight, though I doubt Jacob will be keen!). After filtering through my fav blogs looking for something that say "fav movies" these are two that the library had that looked good. I'm pretty sure I wont be dissappointed.

No comments: